Wednesday, March 12, 2014

New Photography Pricing // Portland Photography // Oregon City Photography // Beavercreek Photography

Hey everyone! I hope you are all enjoying the weather as much as I am. 

I have decided to redo my pricing. It is way to nice out, to not be out shooting. I want to build my portfolio and have fun doing it! Take a look at my new pricing under the sessions tab for full details. Let me know if you have any questions.


  • Package 1
  • An hour long photo session, 5 perfectly retouched/edited photos  - $60
  • Package 2
  • An hour long photo session, 10 edited photos  - $70
  • Package 3
  • An hour long photo session, 15 edited photos - $80 
  • Package 4
  • An hour long photo session, 20 edited photos  -$90
  • Package 5
  • An hour long photo session, 30 edited photos  -$100 

No comments:

Post a Comment